How to Make Fantasy Fudge
- 1MICROWAVE: In 4 quart, microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on high (full-power) 1 minute or until melted.
- 2Add sugar and milk, mix well.
- 3Microwave on high 5 minutes or until it begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- 4Mix well, scrape bowl.
- 5Continue microwaving 5-1/2 minutes.
- 6Stir after 3 minutes.
- 7Stir in chips until melted.
- 8Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- 9Pour into greased 9 inch square pan or 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 10Cool at room temperature.
- 11Cut into squares.
- 12Makes 3 pounds.