- 3 c
- 1 package (12 ounces) and 1 package (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can(s)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
How to Make Fantastic Fudge
- 1Utensils needed: Square pan, 8x 8 x 2. 2 - quart saucepan . Wooden spoon . Can opener . Measuring spoons
- 2Melt in saucepan over low heat, stirring a few times, then remove from heat ( the semisweet chocolate chips)
Stir in 1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla
dash of salt.
Pour chocolate mixture into pan.
- 3Spread evenly with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate uncovered about 2 hours or until firm. Cut fudge into 1-inch squares. Cover and refrigerate any left-over fudge. To make it easier, slice the fudge before 2 hrs is up.
- 4Another idea...Make Fanatastic Nutty Fudge: Stir 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped nuts into melted chocolate.
I also made white (vanilla) fudge and mint-chocolate chip now that was really one of my favorites. They now sell the chips in mint-chocolate flavor, when I made it I used regular chocolate chips and Andes candies, worked just as well, my Daughter found the others.