How to Make EZ Peanut Butter Balls
- 1make the Peanut Butter Mixture using equal parts of crunchy peanut butter and confectioner's sugar. I mix by hand. add more peanut butter if the mix will not form a ball. add more powdered sugar if the mix is sticky.
- 2form peanut butter mixture into balls ~ size according to preference and line them up on the foil surface.
- 3melt the chocolate bark. try melting 2 or 3 segments at a time in a microwave pan, setting it at 3 minutes to start and mixing at 1 minute and testing at 15-20 seconds.
- 4using a plastic fork with the 2 center tines removed, drop each peanut butter ball into the melted bark and cover completely and place back onto the foil surface.
- 5let cool - dry - harden.
store in covered containers in a cool dry place.
can be refrigerated but I prefer the back porch.