How to Make Easy Toffee
- 1Line a large cookie sheet with foil. Lay crackers on foil in a solid cover, crackers touching.
- 2Boil butter and brown sugar for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over crackers, spreading to cover all the crackers.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes; do not allow the sugar mixture to burn.
- 4Remove from oven and allow to set for about 3 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over candy and spread with a spatula as chocolate begins to melt.
- 5Refrigerate. Chocolate will harden in about 30 minutes to an hour and candy can be broken into pieces.