Easy Toffee Bars
P.S Im 11 Years Old and I love to cook.Leave A Comment if you want This is an Official Recipe Made By Megan Phillips.
- soda crackers, unsalted
- 1 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 6 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Easy Toffee Bars
- 1Lightly grease 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan or a sheet of parchment paper.
- 2Line bottom of pan evenly with soda crackers.
- 3Combine butter and brown sugar in 2 quart heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking 3 more minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Pour mixture evenly over crackers. Bake in 375 oven 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 5Sprinkle with chocolate pieces. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 6Spread melted chocolate over crackers.
- 7While still warm, cut between crackers making 35 squares. Chill in refrigerator until set. Makes 35 pieces.