Easy Toffee Bars
P.S Im 11 Years Old and I love to cook.Leave A Comment if you want This is an Official Recipe Made By Megan Phillips.
How to Make Easy Toffee Bars
- Lightly grease 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan or a sheet of parchment paper.
- Line bottom of pan evenly with soda crackers.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in 2 quart heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking 3 more minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture evenly over crackers. Bake in 375 oven 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with chocolate pieces. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spread melted chocolate over crackers.
- While still warm, cut between crackers making 35 squares. Chill in refrigerator until set. Makes 35 pieces.