Easy Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fudge
- 4 oz
- unsweetened chocolate (if making chocolate peanut butter version)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 5 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- walnuts or pecans
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fudge
- 1Melt chocolate and cool to room temperature, if you are making the chocolate peanut butter version, if not skip this step.
- 2Add cream cheese and peanut butter to chocolate (if making the chocolate peanut butter version), if not just mix the cream cheese and peanut butter and proceed with the recipe..
- 3Add sugar and vanilla, mixing well. Chop and add the nuts.
- 4Spread in an 8" or 9" square pan. You can place a piece of nut on each square for decoration. Refrigerate 2 hours before cutting.