12 ozpeanut butter, creamy or crunchy-as you prefer
1 can(s)icing, any flavor i have often saved leftover icing that i didn't need in the fridge. you can mix this all together to make one cans worth. even whipped icing.
1buttered dish (8x8) you can use spray
How to Make Easy Microwave Fudge
- Put peanut butter in a medium sized microwave safe bowl
- Put icing in same bowl,DO NOT stir together
- Microwave on High for three minutes. If you have a newer microwave you will have to adjust the time. When I got my new one it took a minute.
- When icing has melted remove and stir together until well blended.
- Pour into buttered dish (8x8 is fine) and put in fridge.
- when well chilled you can cut into squares.
- This is a soft fudge and should be kept refrigerated for best results.