- 12 oz
- peanut butter, creamy or crunchy-as you prefer
- 1 can(s)
- icing, any flavor i have often saved leftover icing that i didn't need in the fridge. you can mix this all together to make one cans worth. even whipped icing.
- buttered dish (8x8) you can use spray
How to Make Easy Microwave Fudge
- 1Put peanut butter in a medium sized microwave safe bowl
- 2Put icing in same bowl,DO NOT stir together
- 3Microwave on High for three minutes. If you have a newer microwave you will have to adjust the time. When I got my new one it took a minute.
- 4When icing has melted remove and stir together until well blended.
- 5Pour into buttered dish (8x8 is fine) and put in fridge.
- 6when well chilled you can cut into squares.
- 7This is a soft fudge and should be kept refrigerated for best results.