EASY MICROWAVE FUDGE...both Chocolate & Butterscotch chips (Cin)
I'm thinking even my guy's could make this one.
Make sure to leave some on a plate for Santa....with a big cold glass of milk!!!
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz) chocolate chips (i used light-milk chocolate)
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz) butterscotch chips
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c
- chopped nuts, your choice (optional)
How to Make EASY MICROWAVE FUDGE...both Chocolate & Butterscotch chips (Cin)
- 1Melt first 3-ingredients together in a bowl in microwave (60 seconds at a time, watching and stirring so you don't scorch the chocolate).
When melted stir in nuts (of your choice) quickly.
Pour into a buttered pan and let cool.
After cooling and completely set, cut into squares.
Yep, that's it. Just that easy, and oooooh so good!!!
- 2Now if you want a dark dark chocolate...omit the butterscotch and use 2-bags of dark rich chocolate chips....yuummmy!!!