★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- cream of tartar
- 2/3 c
- mold trays or a 2 ft sheet of foil
- non stick cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp
- any extract you want to use (cin, rootbeer, banana, cherry, peppermint)
- food coloring
- sucker sticks
- ice bath in a bowl a little bigger than your pot
How to Make Easy Homemade Lollipops
- 1spray your molds or foil paper with the non stick cooking spray add sugar water and cream of tartar to a heavy sauce pan.
- 2cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved about 5-8 minutes.
- 3turn up heat to med high or high and let cook without stirring until it reaches 300 degrees on candy thermometer, or turns an amber color.
- 4now you must work fast. but be very careful not to get this on you. put the mix in an ice bath for about 5 seconds.
- 5add in food coloring and extracts now and stir quickly. pour by spoon into molds or pour about a spoonful onto foil ..add your sucker stick and kinda roll them a little to coat. this way the stick will stay in..let set for 15 minutes then remove and wrap...enjoy