- 24 oz
- sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp
- coconut flavoring(extract)
- confectionary coating of different colors or melted chocolate chips for dipping
How to Make Easy Coconut Bon-Bons
- 1Mix coconut,sweetened condensed milk and coconut extract.Knead till it sticks together.Form into
balls of desired size.
Forming balls is easier if your hands are wet.
- 2Dip into melted chocolate or colored confectionery
coating.Place dipped balls on waxed paper to harden.
Store in cool place or refrigerator.