Easy chocolate truffles
How to Make Easy chocolate truffles
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a heat-safe bowl over simmering water (or a double boiler if you have one). Melt, stirring often.
- When the chocolate mixture is melted, remove from heat and stir in 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Chill in fridge 1-2 hours or until mixture is firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll tablespoon sized truffles(I like to use a melon-ball scoop for convenience). If you use your hands to roll the balls, it works better to wet your hands slightly.
- Roll each ball in desired topping. I've used powdered sugar, sprinkles, cocoa powder, melted white chocolate, nuts, etc.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!