Easy Chocolate Truffles
18 ozsemisweet chocolate
8 ozcream cheese, softened
3 cpowdered sugar
2 tsporange extract (or whatever flavor you like)
·cocoa, powdered sugar, chopped nuts and/or coconut to roll in.
How to Make Easy Chocolate Truffles
- Melt chocolate in the microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir and continue to cook on high for another 60 seconds & repeat until chocolate is completely melted.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and continue beating until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate and extract flavoring.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll into cocoa, powdered sugar, nuts, coconut or dip into melted chocolate.
- Store in refrigerator.
- option: Use white chocolate in place of semi-sweet chips and follow same directions.