Easy Chocolate Truffles
How to Make Easy Chocolate Truffles
- 1Melt chocolate in the microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir and continue to cook on high for another 60 seconds & repeat until chocolate is completely melted.
- 2Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and continue beating until well blended.
- 3Stir in chocolate and extract flavoring.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- 5Shape into 1 inch balls.
- 6Roll into cocoa, powdered sugar, nuts, coconut or dip into melted chocolate.
- 7Store in refrigerator.
- 8option: Use white chocolate in place of semi-sweet chips and follow same directions.