- 1-8oz pkg
- bakers semi-sweet baking chocolate( i do use ghiridellis also)
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 1 tub
- cool whip,thawed. 8 oz size
- powdered sugar
- cocoa powder
- flaked coconut
- finely crushed nabisco cookies
- finely crushed graham crackers
- finely chopped pecans
- colored sprinkles
- melted chocolate or white chocolate to dip
FOR SUPER NUTTY CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES: PREPARE TRUFFLE MIXTURE AS DIRECTED ABOVE BUT USE CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER. SHAPE INTO BALLS. ROLL IN FINELY CHOPPED PEANUTS.
How to Make EASY Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1Microwave chocolate in large bowl on High for 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted,stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 2Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Cool to room temperature(it is important for the mixture and bowl to really feel room temperature NOT warm at all).
- 3Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4Scoop truffle mixture with a melon baller or teaspoon,then shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in your favorite coating...enjoy! Store in refrigerator.