CANDY EASTER EGGS
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 2 pkg
- cook and serve pudding, small
- 1/2 c
- 1 lb
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- nuts, chopped
- chocolate, unsweetened squares
- 6 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make CANDY EASTER EGGS
- 11. Melt 1/2 cup butter. Add 2 small pkgs cook and serve pudding.
Stirring until blended.
Add, 1/2 cup of milk, Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 22. Add, powdered sugar, vanilla and nuts. Stir until smooth.
3. Mold with your hands to desired shape, and size - when cool enough to handle and hold its shape.
4. Place on wax paper and chill.
- 35.Melt the chocolates together and dip chilled eggs. Decorate with sprinkles and cool till set. OR, you can chill and decorate with your hearts desire. I used royal icing to decorate and write on larger eggs(about size of fist. If larger, to serve, slice egg .
- 4FLAVORS, that I have used:
chocolate with nuts,
vanilla with coconut
butterscotch with pecans. Just use your favorite flavors. xoxooxxo