Drema's "Peanut Butter" Balls
- 1 box
- graham cracker crumbs (or do it yourself)
- 1 box
- confectioners sugar xxx
- 3 stick
- butter, unsalted
- 1 jar(s)
- peanut butter, crunchy (8oz)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract, pure
- parafin wax (1/2 cake)
- 1 pkg
- chocolate morsels, semi sweet
How to Make Drema's "Peanut Butter" Balls
- 1In top of double boiler melt chocolate with 1/2 cake of parafin wax. Stir ocassionaly.
- 2Meanwhile in large mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well. Keeping your hands buttered or sprayed start making small round balls.
Place in fridge until chocolate is ready!
- 3Once you are ready have waxed paper prepared and spread out. Dip balls in chocolate and place on wax paper. Allow to thoroughly cool and set up.
Tip: You will find the easiest method for you. I have small plastic tongs I use for dipping and use a butter knife to shear off the excess on bottom before placing on paper.
Tip: I have made by balls and left in fridge until next day till ready to do the chocolate.
Enjoy! Store on wax paper layers in air-tight containers until ready for use.