I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Divinity #2
- Butter sides of heavy 2-quart pan.
- Combine sugar, syrup, water and salt; cook and stir until sugar dissolves. Cook to hard ball stage.
- Beat egg whites to soft froth; add Jell-O.
- Pour syrup over whites, beating constantly.
- Continue beating until mixture holds its shape and becomes slightly dull.
- Fold in vanilla and nutmeats. Pour in buttered dish.
- Cool and cut in squares.
Mrs. Harold O. Carlson, Pres.
Mound City Church of God LWWB
Mound City, South Dakota