Divine Pecan Candy
This recipe is adapted from Velvety Pecan Candy in 1001 Ways to Cook Southern.
How to Make Divine Pecan Candy
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Spread chopped pecans on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until toasted.
- 3Line a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan with wax paper; lightly spray with Pam or Bakers Joy
- 4Microwave candy coating, condensed milk and salt together in microwave safe bowl at high for 2-4 minutes. Stir at one minute intervals until melted and smooth.
- 5Stir in vanilla, almond and pecans; spread in an even layer on prepared pan.
- 6Cover with wax paper and chill until set - about 1-1/2 hours.
- 7Turn candy out onto cutting board and cut into squares. Cover and store at room temp.