By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbrown sugar
2/3 ccondensed milk
2unsweetened chocolate squares
2 Tbspcorn syrup
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cnuts, chopped
How to Make Delicious Fudge
- Cut the chocolate in small pieces and cook with the brown and granulated sugar, the condensed milk and the corn syrup.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Then cook, stirring occasionally, until the fudge forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
- Remove from the fire, add the butter and let stand until it is cool.
- Then beat until it begins to lose its glossy appearance.
- Add the vanilla and the nuts, pour on a greased pan and allow to cool.
- Cut in squares.