Dark Chocolate Covered Cranberries
Picture shows 3 batches in large bowl.
How to Make Dark Chocolate Covered Cranberries
- Wash, pick off stems and toss any cranberries that aren't perfect. Dry on kitchen towel or paper towel, using another one to gently rub them around to completely dry them. Chocolate won't stick to wet berries. When berries are room temp and dry. Go to next step.
- Line 2 cookies sheets with edges with plastic wrap, not waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate completely over double boiler.
- Add dry, room temp cranberries to chocolate. Quickly toss them to cover them with chocolate. Drop by 3 covered cranberries each on cookie sheets and refrigerate or put outside in cold temp. until set up. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- They taste best, stay crisp and pop when you bite them if kept cold, so unless it's the only thing you're serving and it will be eaten quickly, you'll need to either put an ice pack of some kind under the serving bowl or put the bowl inside a slightly larger bowl that has ice cubes in it.