- 8 oz pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- coarsely chopped favorite candy, divided. i used twix candy
- 9" graham cracker crust, like keeblers
- 1/4 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Dandy-candy cheesecake
- 1Heat oven to 375. In lg bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- 2Reserve 8 pieces of candy for garnish. Stir remaining candy into cream cheese mix. Pour mix into crust.
- 3Bake 30 mins, or until almost set in center. Cover, chill 4 hrs. Garnish w/ whipped topping and reserved candy.