- 2 lb
- salted dry roasted peanuts...2 sixteen ounce jars
- 12 oz
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz
- four squares german sweet chocolate
- 2 1/2 lb
- vanilla almond bark
How to Make Crockpot Chocolate Candy
- 1Put the peanuts into the bottom of a four quart crockpot. Layer the chocolate pieces over the peanuts, beginning with the german chocolate, then the chocolate chips and the almond bak. If you cannot find almond bark, just use white chocolate chips.
- 2Cook on low for 3 hours DO NOT STIR. after 3 hours, stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Drop the candy into cupcake liners, using about 2 Tablespoons per liner.. Allow the candy to cool completely before removing from liners.
- 3You can also use the mini cupcake liners if you want more of a bite size candy. Use only one Tablespoon of mixture for these. I use different liners for different holidays and leave them on the candy.