*I use 16oz. each of dry roasted and unsalted peanuts so this doesn't get too salty. You can use other nuts if you like and make it your own.
- 3 lb
- white almond bark, broken into small pieces
- 4 oz
- German Chocolate
- 12 oz
- bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 32 oz
- roatsted peanuts
How to Make Crockpot Candy
- 1Turn crockpot on high and add all ingredients. Cook for 45 minutes without peeking or stirring.
- 2Reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 1 1/2 hours stirring every 30 minutes.
- 3Drop teaspoons of chocolate onto waxed paper and allow to cool, aprox. 30 minutes. You can also spread this onto waxed paper or foil, allow to cool then break into pieces.