How to Make Crock Pot Creme Drop Fudge
- 1Place ingredients into a 1 1/2 to 2 quart crock pot.
- 2Secure a couple of layers of paper towels with lid to absorb any condensation during the cooking process.
- 3Turn to low and cook for 45 minutes to an hour.
- 4Remove lid and stir.
- 5Replace lid and cook additional 15-45 minutes until all ingredients have been completely melted and can be stired until smooth and glossy looking, making sure there are no lumps left.
- 6Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch foil lined pan that has been lightly greased.
- 7Let sit for at least 3-4 hours on counter top until completely cooled before cutting.