Crock Pot Candy
- 1 pkg
- chocolate bark candy coating
- 1 pkg
- vanilla bark candy coating
- bar german sweet chocolate bar
- 12 oz
- milk chocolate chips
- jar planter's dry roasted lightly salted peanuts
- jar planter's dry roasted no salt peanuts
How to Make Crock Pot Candy
- 1In crock pot on low heat add in this order: the chocolate bark candy coating, the vanilla bark candy coating, the German sweet chocolate bar, the 12 ounce bag of milk chocolate chips. Heat, covered for one hour.
- 2At the end of an hour, stir the candies together. Add the jars of peanuts and stir. Cover for another hour.
- 3At the end of the second hour, stir well.
- 4Spread wax paper or parchment paper over counter top. Drop teaspoons of hot candy mixture onto paper and allow to cool for an hour or more. With a spatula lift each piece of candy off the paper. When solid and firm, place in air tight container. Keeps in or out of refrigerator.