Crispy Rice Treats1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- 10 oz
- marshmallows, mini
- 6 c
- crispy rice cereal
How to Make Crispy Rice Treats
- 1Melt butter in large deep pan over low heat.
- 2Add marshmallow and stir until completely melted.
- 3Remove from heat add rice cereal and stir until they are well coated.
- 4Using buttered spatula press mixture into buttered pan 13x9x2.
- 5Cut when cool.
- 6VARIATION: Stir in 1/4 cup of peanut butter into marshmallow mixture before cereal is added.
- 7You could also use colored marshmallows too.