Crispy Rice Treats1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 ozmarshmallows, mini
6 ccrispy rice cereal
How to Make Crispy Rice Treats
- Melt butter in large deep pan over low heat.
- Add marshmallow and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat add rice cereal and stir until they are well coated.
- Using buttered spatula press mixture into buttered pan 13x9x2.
- Cut when cool.
- VARIATION: Stir in 1/4 cup of peanut butter into marshmallow mixture before cereal is added.
- You could also use colored marshmallows too.