Crispy Peanut Butter Drops
- 16 oz
- vanilla or white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c
- salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 c
- cocoa flavored crispy rice cereal
- 1 c
- miniature marshmallows
How to Make Crispy Peanut Butter Drops
- 1Line a large cookie sheet with parchment cooking paper. Set aside.
- 2Mix melted chocolate and peanut butter in a medium size bowl.
- 3Add the peanuts, cereal and marshmallows. Gently stir to combine ingredients.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 5Let candy harden in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.