Crispy Peanut Butter Drops
16 ozvanilla or white chocolate chips, melted
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1 1/2 csalted dry roasted peanuts
1 ccocoa flavored crispy rice cereal
1 cminiature marshmallows
How to Make Crispy Peanut Butter Drops
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment cooking paper. Set aside.
- Mix melted chocolate and peanut butter in a medium size bowl.
- Add the peanuts, cereal and marshmallows. Gently stir to combine ingredients.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Let candy harden in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.