Crispy Double Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
These are crispy crunchy cookies that will delight anyone who loves chocolate and pecans.
1/2 cearth balance margarine
1 largeorganic egg
1 tspvanilla or almond extract
1 cspelt flour
3 Tbspghirardelli ground chocolate with cocoa
1/2 tspbaking soda
2 Tbspnon-dairy milk
1/3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 ctoasted pecans, chopped
How to Make Crispy Double Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- Heat oven to 375'F. If you live at 5,000 ft. like I do preheat the oven to 350'F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the Earth Balance and Xylitol until well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla or almond extract and beat again.
- In a separate bowl stir the flour, ground chocolate, and baking soda together with a whisk.
- Add the milk and four mixture alternately into the earth balance egg vanilla mixture until well incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Using a teaspoon measure drop onto your ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7-9 minutes. These can burn so keep an eye on them.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for a minute or two, then transfer to a wire rack.
- Cool completely so they won't crack. Store in an air tight container.