Creamy Dreamy Peanut Butter Fudge/Easter Yummy
2 1/2 csugar
5 oz can(s)evaporated milk
7 1/2 oz jar(s)marshmallow fluff
9 oz jar(s)peanut butter (i prefer creamy but you can use crunchy)
·melted chocolate to drizzle over top if desired
How to Make Creamy Dreamy Peanut Butter Fudge/Easter Yummy
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- In large saucepan combine first 5 ingredients. Stir over low heat until blended.
- Over medium heat, bring to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling.
- Boil slowly, stirring CONSTANTLY, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Pour into greased pan and let cool.
Hint: When ready to cut try using a knife coated with cooking spray so fudge doesnt stick or tear.
- drizzle pieces with melted chocolate if desired