Creamy Dreamy Peanut Butter Fudge/Easter Yummy
- 2 1/2 c
- 1/2 stick
- 5 oz can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 7 1/2 oz jar(s)
- marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 tsp
- 9 oz jar(s)
- peanut butter (i prefer creamy but you can use crunchy)
- melted chocolate to drizzle over top if desired
How to Make Creamy Dreamy Peanut Butter Fudge/Easter Yummy
- 1Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- 2In large saucepan combine first 5 ingredients. Stir over low heat until blended.
- 3Over medium heat, bring to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling.
- 4Boil slowly, stirring CONSTANTLY, 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter until blended.
- 6Pour into greased pan and let cool.
Hint: When ready to cut try using a knife coated with cooking spray so fudge doesnt stick or tear.
- 7drizzle pieces with melted chocolate if desired