- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 C
- heavy cream
- 1 1/2 TBS
- cocoa powder hersheys
- 1 tsp
- almond flavor, coffee, or coconut liqueur or rum liquor or extract.
- 1 C
- chocolate, chopped nuts, coconut, or nonpareils (sprinkles)
How to Make "Creamy Balls of Chocolate"
- 1Mix 1st 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- 2Cook over Med. Heat 5-10 min. stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and comes away from the bottom of the pan. . . . REMOVE from Heat.
- 3Add any (1) Liqueur or Rum. or other flavorings to your tastes.
- 4Let Cool till you can handle with your hands.
With your hands greased with soft butter, roll into small 1" balls roll balls in the Chocolate bits, Nuts, Coconut, or Sprinkles.
This makes 24, 1" Cream balls.
Place in candy paper cups. Place on a paper doily for an attractive look.
Enjoy these Chocolate cream candy balls, as an addition to your candy dishes.