Cream Cheese Truffles
for the coating chocolate, I used Wilton's milk chocolate melts.they taste good and melt smoothly.I used white chocolate for some,milk chocolate for some.
- 4 oz cream cheese,rm temp
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups chocolate,for coating
- toppings,your choice
How to Make Cream Cheese Truffles
- 1Blend cream cheese and sugar.Melt chocolate chips,stir into cream cheese mixture,stirring well.
Scoop into 1 inch balls.Chill at least one hour.Melt coating chocolate,dip balls using a melon baller.
Sprinkle with toppings,I made them with powdered sugar,cocoa,coconut,minced pecans and left some plain.Keep chilled.