Cream cheese candies
How to Make Cream cheese candies
- 1Melt butter in saucepan over med heat. Add cream cheese, stir until softened and partly melted into butter.
- 2Turn off heat. Add 4 cups powdered sugar to pan and stir to form soft dough
- 3Divide dough into 4 portions (or however many colors and flavors you want to make) Add 1/4 tsp flavoring to each portion of dough, stir well.
- 4Color dough by adding few drops of food coloring to each portion of dough. Shape the candies into rounds of about 1/2 tsp each. Score with fork.
- 5Dry on wax or parchment paper for a few hours until set. Store in sealed container in refrigerator.