Copy cat Pearson's "Bun" candy bars
Here is a way to step back in time and enjoy this delightful candy bar with an old movie.
- 1 pkg
- (12 ounce size) chocolate chips
- 1 pkg
- (12 ounce size) butterscotch chips
- 1 jar(s)
- (18 oz. size) creamy peanut butter
- 1 c
- butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- vanilla pudding mix not instant
- 1 tsp
- maple flavoring (or vanilla or caramel flavoring)
- 2 lb
- powdered sugar
- 24 oz
- 1 jar dry roasted peanuts
How to Make Copy cat Pearson's "Bun" candy bars
- 1Melt chips together and add peanut butter. Spread 1/2 of this mixture into 9 x 13 buttered pan.
In saucepan, mix butter, milk and pudding mix together. Boil 1 minute. Add flavoring and powdered sugar. Spoon over first layer. Chill.
Add nuts to the remaining peanut butter mixture. Spoon over 2nd layer. Chill. Cut into bars.