COOKIES AND CREAM FUDGE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 3 c
- granulated sugar
- 3/4 c
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk
- 2 c
- white chocolate chips
- 1 jar(s)
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- 1/2 c
- finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- crumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
How to Make COOKIES AND CREAM FUDGE
- 1Line 9-inch square baking with foil.
- 2Combine sugar butter and evaporated milk in medium, saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, then remove from heat.
- 3Stir in white chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, finely crushed cookies and vanilla extract.
- 4Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle crumbled cookies on top.
- 5Using a butter knife, gently swirl the crumbled cookies into the fudge without touching the bottom of the pan.
- 6Refrigerate for at least an hour or until firm and set.
- 7Lift from pan, remove foil and cut into 48 pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.