COOKIES AND CREAM FUDGE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
3 cgranulated sugar
2/3 cevaporated milk
2 cwhite chocolate chips
1 jar(s)7 oz. marshmallow creme
1/2 cfinely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
1 tspvanilla extract
1 ccrumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
How to Make COOKIES AND CREAM FUDGE
- Line 9-inch square baking with foil.
- Combine sugar butter and evaporated milk in medium, saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, finely crushed cookies and vanilla extract.
- Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle crumbled cookies on top.
- Using a butter knife, gently swirl the crumbled cookies into the fudge without touching the bottom of the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or until firm and set.
- Lift from pan, remove foil and cut into 48 pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.