1/2 cbutter, softened
3/4 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
2 call purpose flour-sifted
1 (14oz) can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/2 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
1 1/2 lbchocolate bark candy coating, melted
1 cchoped pecans (optional)
How to Make Cookie Dough Truffles
- In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour and add condensed milk.
- Add chocolate chips (and chopped nuts if using), mixing well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, place on wax paper lined cookie sheet, and chill 2 hours.
- * Tip: Since the dough is sticky, roll your fingers in a little flour....this will make them easier to roll.
- Melt chocolate bark candy coating in a double boiler (or your favorite method).
- Dip cookie balls into candy coating to cover. Place on waxed paper and chill till set. Store in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving!