COOKIE DOUGH CAKE POPS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
3/4 cbrown sugar, packed
1 tspvanilla extract
2 call purpose flour
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
1/2 cminiature semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cnuts, chopped (your choice)
1 1/2 lbdark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
How to Make COOKIE DOUGH CAKE POPS
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours until firm and set.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt candy coating, stir until smooth.
- Dip the balls in the coating, using skewers to help you move them and to get the excess chocolate off.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and refrigerate until firm and set.
- You can also remelt the chocolate and drizzle over the balls and refrigerate again.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerate.