★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chocolate candy stars
- caramels, unwrapped
- scalloped chocolate frosted shortbread cookies
- pieces of candy corn
How to Make Cookie Candy Turkeys
- 1MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: To make each turkey, place chocolate star, point side up, on work surface.
- 2Place one caramel on microwave-safe waxed paper; microwave on high for 5 to 10 seconds or just until slightly softened.
- 3Place softened caramel on top of chocolate star, pressing down so they stick together.
- 4To make the tail, press chocolate cookie, striped side facing forward, firmly against the soft caramel to stand upright.
- 5Press candy corn on top of caramel to resemble turkey's beak. Makes 12 cookies.