★★★★★ 1 vote5
12chocolate candy stars
12scalloped chocolate frosted shortbread cookies
12pieces of candy corn
How to Make Cookie Candy Turkeys
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: To make each turkey, place chocolate star, point side up, on work surface.
- Place one caramel on microwave-safe waxed paper; microwave on high for 5 to 10 seconds or just until slightly softened.
- Place softened caramel on top of chocolate star, pressing down so they stick together.
- To make the tail, press chocolate cookie, striped side facing forward, firmly against the soft caramel to stand upright.
- Press candy corn on top of caramel to resemble turkey's beak. Makes 12 cookies.