COFFEE-KAHLUA BON BONS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
3 cvanilla wafer crumbs
1/3 ckahlua - coffee liqueur
1 tspinstant coffee
2 Tbspcorn syrup
1 cicing sugar
3/4 cchopped nuts
1/2 cicing sugar for rolling and coating the bon bons
How to Make COFFEE-KAHLUA BON BONS
- Crush vanilla wafers if you have the cookies and not the wafer crumbs.
- Stir coffee granules in with the Kahlua until dissolved. Stir in corn syrup, 1 cup icing sugar and crumbs until evenly mixed, then stir in nuts.
- Shape mixture into little 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Roll the bon bons in the 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- Store in an airtight container. It will keep for 2 weeks and the flavors improve with time.
- You could re-roll the bon bons in icing sugars.