COFFEE-KAHLUA BON BONS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make COFFEE-KAHLUA BON BONS
- 1Crush vanilla wafers if you have the cookies and not the wafer crumbs.
- 2Stir coffee granules in with the Kahlua until dissolved. Stir in corn syrup, 1 cup icing sugar and crumbs until evenly mixed, then stir in nuts.
- 3Shape mixture into little 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- 4Roll the bon bons in the 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- 5Store in an airtight container. It will keep for 2 weeks and the flavors improve with time.
- 6You could re-roll the bon bons in icing sugars.