Christmas Chocolate Toffee
How to Make Christmas Chocolate Toffee
- Line a shallow baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Line the parchment paper with a single layer of saltine crackers.
- Melt the butter & brown sugar on the stovetop.
- Allow it to come to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Place in a pre-heated 350* oven for 5 mintues or until bubbly.
- Layer the chocolate chips on top & place back in the oven for about 2 minutes.
- Spread the chocolate out smooth.
- Allow to sit at room temperature to cool, then refrigerate to set.
- When ready to serve, break into chunks. Store in the fridge.