Christmas Chocolate Toffee
How to Make Christmas Chocolate Toffee
- 1Line a shallow baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Line the parchment paper with a single layer of saltine crackers.
- 3Melt the butter & brown sugar on the stovetop.
- 4Allow it to come to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Place in a pre-heated 350* oven for 5 mintues or until bubbly.
- 6Layer the chocolate chips on top & place back in the oven for about 2 minutes.
- 7Spread the chocolate out smooth.
- 8Allow to sit at room temperature to cool, then refrigerate to set.
- 9When ready to serve, break into chunks. Store in the fridge.