- 1 pkg
- whole pecans
- 2 Tbsp
- cool whip
- 1 pkg
- Kraft carmels unwrapped
- squares chocolate almond bars
How to Make Chocolate Turtles
- 1Arrange pecans in turlte shape on silacone mats. 3 pieces to each turtle.
- 2Melt carmels and cool whip in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Stir every 30 seconds.
- 3Drop teaspoonful of carmel on top of each turtle shape.
let set for about 5 minutes.
- 4Melt almond bark in microwave for 30 seconds until melted. Stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- 5Remove carmel pecans from silicone mat one candy at a time and place in the bowl of almond bark cover top and bottom. Shake off excess bark and place back on mat to dry. I use a fork for this step.
- 6Store in container of choice. Enjoy!