★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgwhole pecans
2 Tbspcool whip
1 pkgKraft carmels unwrapped
6squares chocolate almond bars
How to Make Chocolate Turtles
- Arrange pecans in turlte shape on silacone mats. 3 pieces to each turtle.
- Melt carmels and cool whip in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Stir every 30 seconds.
- Drop teaspoonful of carmel on top of each turtle shape.
let set for about 5 minutes.
- Melt almond bark in microwave for 30 seconds until melted. Stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Remove carmel pecans from silicone mat one candy at a time and place in the bowl of almond bark cover top and bottom. Shake off excess bark and place back on mat to dry. I use a fork for this step.
- Store in container of choice. Enjoy!