☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 Tbsp
- hazelnut-chocolate spread (such as nutella)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- frangelico (hazelnut-flavored liqueur)
- 1 Tbsp
- light-colored corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 dash(es)
- 5 oz
- milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 c
- salted hazelnuts, toasted, finely chopped
How to Make Chocolate-Triple Hazelnut Truffles
- 1Combine the first 6 ingredients in the top of a double boiler. Cook over simmering water until the chocolate melts (about 2 minutes), stirring constantly.
- 2Spoon the mixture into a shallow dish. Let stand at room temperature for 6 hours or up to overnight.
- 3Scoop about 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture with a spoon. Dredge in nuts; roll into a ball. Repeat procedure with the remaining chocolate mixture and nuts.