- 1 c
- jiff peanut butter(do not use reduced fat or generic brand)
- 1/2 c
- 3 c
- powdered sugar
- 3 c
- ( about 5 dozen pieces) mini pretzel twists or circles
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate chips-light ,dark or white
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
How to Make Chocolate Sweeties
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar until blended.
- 2Shape into walnut size balls; press one on each pretzel. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until mixture is firm, about 1 hour.
- 3In a microwave- safe bowl melt chips and oil.Blend well.
Dip the peanut butter balls into chocolate. Return to baking sheet, pretzel side down. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in the refrigerator.