Chocolate Roasted Pecan Clusters
★★★★★ 2 votes5
·3 - 5 tablespoons margarine
·12 - 1 ounce chocolate flavored candy coating, or 1 1/2 cups of sugar free chocolate chips
·3 cups pecan pieces
How to Make Chocolate Roasted Pecan Clusters
- Melt margarine in jellyroll pan.
- Spread pecans evenly in pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Place candy coating in top of a double boiler, bring water to boil. Reduce heat to low until coating melts. Cool 2 minutes, add pecans and stir until coated.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto wax paper. Let cool Completely. If you want them smaller, just break into size you prefer. I like them small. Put into zip lock bags.