CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN PECAN TRUFFLES
16 ozdark chocolate bar or chips, divided
2 Tbspcoconut or soy creamer
2 Tbspbrown sugar
3/4 ccanned pumpkin puree
1/4 tspground cinammon
1/8 tspground ginger
1 pinchground nutmeg
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 ccrushed pecans
2 tspcanola oil
How to Make CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN PECAN TRUFFLES
- Over low heat, melt 4 ounces chocolate in a microwave or double boiler. Add creamer and brown sugar; mix thoroughly. Set aside to cool.
- Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla, and salt to the melted chocolate mixture; mix well.
- Stir in the pecans until just mixed. Cover and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze for at least 1 hour, or until hard.
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt remaining 12 ounces chocolate and oil, stirring until very smooth. Remove from heat. Using a fork, dip each ruffle in chocolate until well coated; place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate. Remove truffles from fridge 5-10 minutes before serving.