Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Mini Delights
- 2 1/2 c
- wiltons fountain-fundue chocolate
- 4 oz
- bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounce bags of snyder's peanut butter filled pretzel sandwiches (my grandchildren love these)
- 1 c
- chopped peanuts
- 3/4 c
- reeces peanut butter morsels
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Mini Delights
- 1If you are fortunate to have one of those chocolate pro melting pots use that. If not use a small crockpot on low, or do it in your microwave in 2 to 3 minute increments until melted. Melt the chocolates, the first 2 chocolates only.
- 2Add the pretzels to the melted chocolate and make sure they are well coated. Use a bamboo skewer or a fork to transfer the coated pretzels onto was paper, but first allow any access chocolate to drip back into your pot before doing so. After you are done top with the chopped peanuts and put in the frig for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- 3Remove from frig set aside. Next melt the peanut butter morsels and the shortening in a small microwave safe bowl for about 30 to 40 seconds just until the morsels are nice and soft. Stir until smooth. I used a small whisk to drizzle chocolate all over the pretzels. Return to frig to allow the peanut butter to set up. Store in an air tight container. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!