Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- crisco® original no-stick cooking spray
- 1 (18 oz.) jar jif® creamy peanut butter
- 1 (11.5 oz.) package milk chocolate chips
- or 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can eagle brand® sweetened condensed milk
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 11.LINE an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
2.PLACE peanut butter and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until melted.
3.STIR in almond extract and sweetened condensed milk until blended. Pour into prepared pan; chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
- 2VARIATION -CHOCOLATE RAISIN PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE: Prepare recipe as above stirring in 1/2 cup raisins with the almond extract.