Chocolate Peanut butter Cookie balls
How to Make Chocolate Peanut butter Cookie balls
- break cookies in half and put them in food processor. YOu will have to do this a few times, until they are all broken up.
- put cream cheese in the microwave for 20-30 seconds, along with peanut butter. Then mix together.
- mix cookie crumbs with cream cheese/peanut butter mixture until it forms a ball, or is all mixed together.
- place in fridge for 15-20 minutes, so it can harden enough to roll balls.
- roll a few balls at a time and then dip into melted chocolate almond bark.
- place on wax paper covered cookie sheet, and sprinkle any remaining cookie crumbs (optional).
- after dipping all the cookie balls, then p lace in fridge for chocolate coating to harden.