chocolate peanut butter butterfinger fudge
- bags nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- miniature marshmallows (i use slightly more)
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- fun sized butterfinger candy bars, chopped (or more to taste...i would have used more, but there were 6 bars in the package)
How to Make chocolate peanut butter butterfinger fudge
- 1Lightly spray a 8x8 inch pan with vegetable spray or line with parchment paper. Combine chips, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallows in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. When the mixture is completely melted and well blended, remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and chopped butterfinger bars.
- 2Pour into prepared pan. Cool completely. I refridgerate to speed up the cooling process. If pan was lined with parchment, invert onto cutting board, invert again so that fudge is "right side up" and cut into squares. If pan was not lined with parchment paper, simply cut and remove from pan. Enjoy!