Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cconfectioners' sugar
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1 cpeanut butter, creamy
1/2 cbutter, melted
2 Tbspbutter, melted
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Have ready a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Mix the powdered sugar, cracker crumbs, peanut butter and butter in a medium size bowl until blended.
- Scrape into an ungreased baking pan and press into an even layer; Spread the melted chocolate over the top.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours until the chocolate is firm; Let stand at room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes before cutting with a sharp knife into bars.
- NOTE: Both milk and semi-sweet chocolate work well in this recipe.