Chocolate Orange Marbled Cookies
It was hard to take a picture of them that did them any justice...
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 cbrown sugar (firmly packed)
1/2 csour cream
2 Tbsporange juice
1 tspgrated orange zest
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 ozsquare of unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
How to Make Chocolate Orange Marbled Cookies
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until creamy. Add sour cream, egg, orange juice, orange zest and vanilla. Continue mixing until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, mixing until well combined.
- Poor cooled melted chocolate over batter. Swirl batter with a knife for marbled effect.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to cooling rack to cool completely.