Chocolate Matzo Bark
How to Make Chocolate Matzo Bark
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lay matzo crackers - touching - on a jelly roll pan lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- 3Melt butter and sugar in a medium size saucepan. Bring to a boil, then lower and simmer for 10 minutes until lightly golden. Add the salt.
- 4Pour mixture on matzo and quickly spread around as best you can with a metal spatula. Make sure you spread to the edges.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle on the chocolate chips. They will melt on their own. After 4 minutes or so, carefully spread the melted chocolate with a metal spatula. (I sprinkled chopped almonds on half on mine after I spread the chocolate.)
- 7Put in frig for about an hour. Break it apart and enjoy.